Monday, May 9, 2011

Can't Stop Thinking About...

Sperry Top-Siders

PhotoCred Cassandra Eldridge (http://www.cassandraeldridge.blogspot.com/)

Who knew boat shoes were the next big thing in a Chicago suburb? I felt like a modern-day Cinderella the first time I tried on these shoes because they fit my feet like a slipper. The best thing about these shoes besides their comfort? Their neutral color goes with just about anything, but don't be afraid of trying the navy or metallic styles.



Modern Family
Laughter is life's greatest medicine. My advice if you're feeling down.... watch this show! The cast is perfect and each individual family in the show is not only lovable but absolutely hilarious in their own ways. On a side note, I am totally jealous of Gloria's accent.



Lifesavers PepOmints
Also available in spearmint flavor, these are absolutely addicting. I always have them on me and it seems like I'm getting the reputation of "mint girl" as everyone at work always asks for one - but hey, at least I'm promoting fresh breath! The delicious peppermint is not too strong, but gives you that extra little kick to keep you going throughout the day. Double plus -- did you know that peppermint is proven to improve brain activity?



Vinyl Records
Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band - The Beatles
First off, I hate that when I think of the word "vinyl" I think of the vinyl protection package that we offer at the detail shop of Delta Sonic. A few days ago I came across my mom's old collection of vinyl records, and let me tell you, I was super impressed! She has everything from The Beatles to Frank Sinatra to The Village People to Bob Marley and the Wailers. Vinyls are so cool and vintage and I wish I still had a record player. Luckily my friend, Avni, has one and I am looking forward to going over there soon to listen to some of the records in my mom's collection, especially this Sgt. Peppers record.


No comments:

Post a Comment